In just one week’s time we will be holding our AGM at Arbury Court in Cambridge! Please look to the end of the post for details on how to get there, and be sure to check out our Eventbrite page.
This event welcomes everyone regardless of whether they’ve been involved in the work of Disability Cambridgeshire before. We are a user-led organisation and that means our decisions are made by the people these issues affect most.
- Our chair will outline our achievements over the past year, and our new supported volunteer project for 2018. If you would like to volunteer with us – please talk to our chair to find out more by emailing Judith@disability-cambridgeshire.org.uk
- Our communications team will be presenting our strategy for the forthcoming year and asking for suggestions about the services you would like to see us offer. Contact Jessica@disability-cambridgeshire.org.uk to find out more
- We will be electing our trustees for the next three years – send an email beforehand to our chair if you are interested in being a trustee and find out more
- Our welfare rights specialist will be explaining the changes in PIP and universal credit
- Lunch will be provided please state if you have special requirements, vegetarian, celiac etc.
How to get to Arbury Court:How to find Arbury Court