Over the past few years a variety of organisations have supported our work:
- Cambridgeshire Community Foundation
- Age UK (formerly Help The Aged/ Age Concern)
- Cambridge City Council
- Cambridgeshire County Council
- Lloyds TSB Foundation (England)
- National Lotteries Charities Board
- RADAR – The Royal Association for Disability Rights
- South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Varrier-Jones Foundation
- From time to time a variety of companies has also helped us.
Make a donation
Our services are free to users and available to anyone within our area. However we are always in need of donations to support and expand our work.
If we have helped you in the past and you are satisfied with our work please think about making a donation so we can help others.
You can also make payments by organising a standing order or leave us a legacy in your will.
To make a donation please: